Saturday, March 21, 2009

Christmas 2008

So....we're pretty lame and haven't been updating out blog for the past 5 months or so. As you can imagine we have a lot of pictures backed up on our computer so we thought we better get them off and onto the blog. I'll try and be short so we can get all this on here.
For Christmas we went to Utah. It was so nice to go home and see our family and friends. Grayson crawled for the first time on Christmas day but we didn't get a picture or video of it because it happened so fast and then he didn't do it again for like a week or so. Christmas day wasn't the best for us because Grayson and I got the stomach flu and we were feeling terrible!! After we opened presents we drove out to SLC to be with Mike's family and we felt bad because we were such party poopers.

Grayson got some sweet Elmo slippers from Grandma Julie


Who wouldn't love getting diapers for Christmas!






Drinkin my pedialyte




Not too into presents when you just want to throw up


Poor Grayson


Grayson got his first haircut from Grandma Julie. He just sat there and watched Baby Einstein and didn't even care. Once he had his first haircut it just stimulated his hair I guess because he has had 6 haircuts since then and it is only March!!!





This is before the haircut


My friends Wendy Danielle and I got together and made some Christmas candy. A couple of girls from their ward came as well. We all made one or two things and then brought them and dipped them in chocolate together. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! I have to say we did a pretty good job. They tasted professional :)
Uncle Stephen and Grayson relaxing.

No comments: