Saturday, March 21, 2009

Grayson's First Birthday!!!

On February 20th Grayson turned 1! We had a little party for him and invited all of our friends. It was a baby-palooza.
Grayson was suppose to have a nap before the party but he wouldn't go down so of course as soon as everyone started showing up he was fussy. It was his party and he did cry cause he wanted to.
Cami, Anders and Kip


This is what happens when he doesn't take a nap...he crashes! We didn't even get to open presents while our guests were here because he was out.


Kerstin and Joelle (John couldn't make it because he was working)


Here are all of the cute cards that people sent to him


Danielle, Luci and Jacob


Rebecca, TJ and Evan


Beth, Brian, Lorelei and Noelle came to Grayson's party but we forgot to get a picture of them when they were at our house so we are putting a picture of Lorelei and Noelle on here from their 1st birthday party. They are only 2 weeks younger than Grayson. They really loved their cake






Here is Grayson eating cake for the first time. He wasn't sure what to think of it. You could tell that it was overwhelmingly sweet for he was curious and very suspicious of what I was giving him.




He loved to just poke his finger in the icing


It was fun decorating for the party






The cake was so cute!


The kitty didn't want to have anything to do with the party so he just hid upstairs. Probably scared of all those babies.

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

How fun!!!I can't believe he is already one year old! Lex...You are amazing, everything looked so cute! I love that little boy!!!

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Grayson! Wish we were there! I can't believe how big all those babies are getting now! Good luck on your move.

R and K said...

Happy Birthday! What a big boy--I can't believe he is already a year! I'm so glad you updated your blog because I've been dying to see new pictures of him. He is too cute.

Tari said...

I can't believe how big he has gotten! Such a cute cute boy!

the gray gang said...

what a hunk!!! Happy late birthday!!! We love you guys!