Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saying Goodbye to Our House

Well, we just sold our house yesterday! Mike got a job and is graduating on May 10th. We are packing up and moving on with our lives. I can't believe that it has already been 3 years! It went by so quickly. We have just loved living in Cincinnati. We have made some amazing friends and it will be so hard to leave them. We have loved the rolling hills and how green it is here. We love going down to the Ohio river for different festivities as well as visiting the many famous parks. We've enjoyed living in an old German (Cincinnati's symbol is a pig) town with its interesting architecture. We are so excited to be close to family again though! We are going to miss our 80+ year old home and miss its character. Here are some pictures of it...



























18 comments:

Suzanne said...

I can't believe you guys are moving already!!! I aboslutely loved your house, I didn't know you sold it already! Nice! Crazy how fast it goes.

Lindsey said...

Hey I didn't realize you were living in Cincinati. We are in Pittsburgh, only a few hours away. What was your husband going to school for? Where are you moving?

Nick Scott Family said...

I can't believe that is has been three years and Mike is done with school and you guys are coming back to Utah ... HOORAY HOORAY!!!! We can't wait to see you guys and now we can do stuff with Grayson and Boston!! I LOVED all the pictures and am so glad that you finally posted!

Lisa said...

That was fun to look at all of your updates! First of all, Grayson is SUCH a doll, he is so cute Lex! Also, Congtrats to Mike, yeah for you moving home!

David and Taryn said...

It is so fun to see all of your updates. Grayson is getting big! Are you moving back to Utah?

We made our blog private so send me your email address and I will make sure you have access to it. lilkartch@yahoo.com

Glad you guys are doing so great.

James and Jade Bethers said...

Looks like you guys have been busy having a ton of fun! Congrats on selling your house and moving back to "God's" country! At least there aren't any hurricanes or tornadoes here!!! :)

{M}PG said...

Such cute pics. Grayson is so dang cute! Hopefully we can see you guys when you move back. That is so crazy that you guys are moving back already - I remember you just moved yesterday (it seems like).

Tari said...

yea, can't wait for you to get back here. When are you going to be here? There are people searching for you for the class reunion.

The Dansies said...

Congrats on the job, and selling the house. Your house is darling, maybe I could hire you to come decorate mine, it needs help!

Madsens said...

Hope you don't mind us blogging by. Hope your move goes well with a baby. I knowhow that is. Your house is very nice. You sure decorate beautiful. Your little Grayson is so adorable. Happy late Birthday to him.

Amy said...

that is so awesome you sold your house!! You sold it so quick too, That is great! I know we are in different wards now but I still don't want you guys to move! We will miss you guys. Your friends The Blakes are in our new ward. They are so fun. Take care and good luck with everything!

The Paulks said...

Wow! That went so fast! It seems like you were just staying the night at our house on your move there... Crazy! I'm excited for you guys though. Do you guys need a place to stay again on your way back? We aren't going anywhere and you are more than welcome!

Tawny said...

That is such a cute house! It looks like Grayson had a fun birthday party (even though he wasn't awake for most of it). We wish we could have been there to celebrate! Love all the pictures! Miss you guys and glad you are coming home soon!

Chellers said...

I have loved seeing your recent blog updates and pictures and catching up on your news. Thanks for posting! Congrats on selling the house! It is adorable and you put so much work into it. Your baby doll boy is simply gorgeous. Best of luck in your move!

Ben and Marcie said...

Grayson is so cute! Your house is adorable, I loved looking at the pictures of it! I'm excited that you guys are moving back home!

Ryebread said...

Very cute house and family. Dudes, ya'll should put on your calendars May 16th. Uncle Paul and I will be rocking with our band at his place in Midway that night. Hopefully you'll be in town by that time. Congrats on graduating you guys!

Whitney Blake said...

Alexis... I just barely found your blog through Amy's... I am so excited that you guys sold your house- it truly is so adorable! But super sad you guys are moving!! We need to get together before the official move away.

Melissa and Louis said...

We will miss you.