Grayson just loves our cat! He chases him around the house all day. The cat gets pretty annoyed but he handles Grayson's poking and pulling very well.
Grayson was eating dinner and was super tired. I just walked in the kitchen to grab a rag it wipe his face off and when I came back this is what I found.
Grayson got a new coat for Christmas and we went for a ride and I was having a hard time getting the harness around him because the coat was so bulky.
This is Grayson and his first bruise. He fell and bonked his head on the corner of his crib. It was so sad! I was going to get his pictures taken but we had to wait for the bruise to disappear first.
Those are definitely Harrington feet! They didn't come from my side :)
The whole time we were at my parent's house Grayson just followed Lizzy around and bugged her. I think Lizzy was excited to see us go :) Grayson just loves animals.
My mom had a little suit that my brother Jordan wore when he was little and she got it out for Grayson to wear to church. It was so cute on him!
Here's Grayson kicking Lizzy...and obviously enjoying himself
Check out my soapy beard
On January 1st the Bearcats played in the Orange Bowl against Virginia Tech. Mike went to the game but Grayson and I were still in Utah. We wore our gear and cheered them on...they lost pretty badly though. We don't need to remember the score :(
But! The Utes won the Sugar Bowl against Alabama!!! So we were still really happy!
1 comment:
Welcome back! I've missed you in blog land. I love that picture of Grayson sleeping with his bumb in the air. Making your baby cry themself to sleep is so hard but soo soo worth it! I can't believe you've cut his hair 6 times since christmas! I've heard that cutting it will stimulate it so i tried it on Breah a few weeks ago...still nothing. I think she just got my hair genes!
Post a Comment