Saturday, March 21, 2009

Barristers Ball at the Aquarium

The law school has a Barristers Ball every year and we have never been so we decided that since this is the last year we better go. It was so much fun! They held it at the Newport Aquarium. I didn't have a dress but then remembered that I had a dress from when Mike's sister Jessica got married. I was SUPER excited that I actually fit into it. Especially because it was tight back then.
Check out the shark swimming by right on cue.


This is Gary and his girlfriend Cat

Here is Antonio and Kummer. They made their own shirts for the event


Kummer and Damaris


and us!


We had dinner in the room with the sharks and then walked around and checked out the animals.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Ow Owwww! You guys look hot!!! It was so fun to see all those pictures, I have been checking every now and then:)