Sunday, November 30, 2008

Twilight, Halloween, and other pics

I couldn't miss the Twilight movie! I went with my friends Jennie and Jenna and some girls from Jennie's work. We couldn't go without making shirts! :)










What a face!


Daddy tickling me!





Just call me GQ

How cute is this!

This is Grayson's new favorite thing to do


Mike's mom got me these cute hair things from Thailand and I tried to take a picture of it...obviously it didn't work doing it myself. Ha ha I look cheesy

Mike helped me :)

Me and my baby

so pooped

Playing with cardboard

It's so tiring trying on my costume

Right before we went trick-or-treating


Having a little dinner while trick-or-treating

I guess trick-or-treating for the first time isn't that exciting


This is at our ward trunk-or-treat

Our friends Brian and Beth and their twin girls

more friends John, Kirsten and Joelle

friends Jennie, Britton and Isabella

Grayson getting candy

10 comments:

Ben and Marcie said...

Lex, Grayson is sooo cute! He looked adorable in his Halloween costume. I love your Twilight shirts too. It was so good wasn't it?

The Merkleys said...

I can't believe you made those shirts! I had to just feel like an old, uncool lady when I got mine at Hot Topic. Really I felt like such an idiot walking into that store, but like you I had to have the shirt to go to the movie! Did you like it. I fell even more in love with Edward than I already was!!

Chellers said...

Your baby boy is so cute I wanna kiss his chubby little cheeks!!! I HAVE to read Twilight...as soon as possible. I've heard wonderful things, of course. Looks like the trunk-or-treat was so fun. We miss you all in Cinci!

Tawny said...

Ha ha! :) I love the T-shirts! Grayson is so cute! I can't believe that hair! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

But what I want to know is was the Twilight movie any good. I'm still waiting for the book at the library so I can read it. I've heard so many mixed reviews about the books and I haven't heard anything good about the movie. So I'm wondering what you thought.

The Paulks said...

I love the shirts! You guys are awesome... Speaking of awesome, how cute is Grayson's hair?!

Kay's said...

Hey Lex it's Ashley i can't believe how big Grayson is getting and oh my heck how cute he is. We can't wait to see you guys. Now you can come see my blog (haha). I can't wait for the three boys to get together and play they are going to love it. See ya next week travel safely. Did you know we are going to have anoter baby in June? Were excited.

R and K said...

Hey Harringtons, how are you?! We need Grayson updates!

R and K said...

P.S. Can't believe he is almost one!

Tawny said...

I think it is about time for an update, hmm... just teasing! I'm one to talk! Hope Grayson had a good birthday! Miss you guys!