Sunday, November 2, 2008

Our First Trip to a Pumpkin Patch!

This was a first for all of us. Mike and I had never been to a pumpkin patch so the Martins took us. It was a lot of fun: hay ride, haunted corn maze (which we didn't go through but we found a scary character outside), and lots and lots of pumpkins.












5 comments:

Nick Scott Family said...

Is that the cutest nephew in the world or what!!!! And that is what I call a post.....I'm glad you finally put more pictures up! Grayson is getting so big and I love his big DARK eyes and LOTS OF DARK HAIR - all over the place!!! He is super cute and I love the pics. Glad you finally posted and my countdown is on for when you come home for christmas!!
PS - Lex did I see you in FLIP-FLOPS in the slide picture? What is Ohio doing to my sister????

David and Taryn said...

Your pictures are so cute. Grayson is getting so big and darling! You are so beautiful too!

Tawny said...

He is so cute! Looks like Halloween was fun! How are things? Happy late birthday Mike! Sorry so late in saying it! Hope you had a nice birthday! I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!

James and Jade Bethers said...

Oh my heck....He is so cute! It is amazing to see how he has grown. I think him and Oakley are just a couple of months apart. Time flies. Oakley just had his birthday and I have been an emotional wreck since....so excuse me while I wipe the tears off my keyboard. No..really I just think it is amazing how they grow so fast and how they learn and pick up on things so quickly. Glad to hear you and your family is doing well. Take 'er easy!

Suzanne said...

I agree, he is the cutest nephew in the world!!! He makes me happy just looking at him, what a little stud:) You guys look so good and I can't wait to see you! Love you tons! Suzanne