Sunday, May 25, 2008

Grayson at 13 weeks

6 comments:

Nick Scott Family said...

He is getting bigger and sooooo cute!! I wish we lived closer so Boston and Grayson could hang out and we could take them places ... all in due time right?? Okay HURRY UP and get back to Utah!! That's an order!!

Tawny said...

Hey Lex! He is getting cuter and cuter if that is possible! He looks so fun! I agree with Kesh! Hurry up and get back to Utah!

The Paulks said...

You must be such a proud mommy. Kids don't get any cuter... :)

Jsplints said...

so many expressions...hes so precious!! Elle and I can't wait to meet him and see you!

Ben and Marcie said...

I'm glad you liked the pictures Lex. We really missed you on Sunday. It seems like the gathering gets smaller and smaller each year. I can't wait for you to move closer too!

The Merkleys said...

Things look like fun there. I am excited that you decided to quit work. I sometimes wish that I still worked but it only lasts for like 5 min!! I might do something part time in Houston.