Thursday, May 22, 2008

Stud Muffin



This is our little stud muffin. Grayson got this cute shirt from our good friends Dave and Brittany...thanks guys! We really miss you two! We tried the Bumbo seat again today and this time he actually liked being able to look around and see what is going on. We still have to use the pillow to support his head but he really liked it. Yesterday I had to pull out his 3-6 month clothes because he is starting to grow out of his 0-3 month ones. It seems like he was just in newborn clothes!

4 comments:

Nick Scott Family said...

Cute little stud muffin!! He is such a cutie!! Are you excited that today is your last day of work? or will you miss it?

I will send that other box of clothes to you this next week since he's growing out of the little ones :)

The Smith's Fridge Door said...

Hey Lex! He is just too cute!! What a little heart-breaker he is going to be!

Kandice said...

Alexis, I'm glad you found my blog! Your little guy is darling!!! It will be good to keep in touch now, it seems so weird that I have been out of high school for 8 years, and you 9, we are getting old I guess! Have a great day.

Ben and Marcie said...

He is a little stud muffin! I can't believe how big he's getting! You are going to have such a great summer, that's exciting that you wont have to work anymore. You will have fun spending all your time with your little guy!