Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wait...what just happened?!?!


Just call me GQ

Am I small or is this chair just really big?

Wow...playing can be soooo exhausting!

Here are some more pictures of Grayson. The last one of him sleeping is so funny because I was getting ready for work so I put him under his toys to play. His arms have not been long enough to grab the fish yet but he finally got it! One of the fish has a button that plays music when you push it and while I was in the bathroom, all of a sudden I heard the music going. I ran in there and he was so excited. About 5 or 10 minutes after that I realized that I hadn't heard him hitting the little ball anymore so I went to check on him and this is what I found. He must have been so excited he wore himself out.

These last 3 weeks have been crazy! This past week was the craziest week I think we have ever had! In just ONE week...Mike had 2 finals, 3 job interviews, got a job, started his new job, he was released from being the ward clerk, was set apart as the new executive secretary, I gave my 2 week notice, we had to look and buy a new car and get a babysitter so I can finish out my last week of work! It is amazing how life can change so dramatically in such a short time! Mike started his summer internship and just loves it. It is about a 35 minute commute (if traffic is not bad). We bought a little cheap car that gets good gas mileage so he can drive back and forth. Through all this chaos we have noticed how blessed we are! Mike really loves his new job and the people there are so good to him. He is learning a lot and has felt very welcomed in his new surroundings. Plus, he is getting paid a little more than we expected so that will help cover the cost of the second car and gas. Now that he is the executive secretary at church he has a little bit less responsibility and can spend a little more time with me and Grayson. And now I get to be a stay-at-home mom! I was only working 3 half days which wasn't bad but now I get to be with my baby all day! We are going to have a great summer. Lots of walks and going to the park. Now that Mike is out of school for the summer he can come home from work and spend time with us and not have to worry about studying. I can't believe that he only has one more year of school and then will be done! It seems like we just moved here!

2 comments:

Tari said...

I'm so happy for you that you get stay home with Grayson! He looks so cute sleeping under his toy it ALMOST made me baby hungry.

Nick Scott Family said...

Oh my gosh - he's getting so big and he's such a cutie. GQ is right!!! Watch out little ladies, here comes GRAYSON! Enjoy being a stay-at-home mom :) you will love it.