Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Baby shots and other fun

This morning Grayson went to the doctor for his two month checkup. He weighs 11 lbs even. He is 23" long. The doctor said he is doing great. Sadly, he had to get four shots and so his legs are a little tender. He cried pretty hard but the Baby Tylenol is helping...for now.
After the doctor, since it is a nice day, we decided to hit a few in the backyard. Don't I have great form for golfing in flip-flops?



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

golfing fans, huh? Are you any good guys?

Nick Scott Family said...

Golfing nice! It is nice here too today - I want to go play some tennis or something. We'll see what Boston is up for.

That nature preserve park looks AWESOME!!!

Steve and Whitney Mortenson said...

Poor little guy! Shots are no fun! Even I cry when I get them! He is so dang cute! We have our 2 month appt on May 28th and I am dreading it for Jake's sake.

Unknown said...

um- This might be a little wierd, since of course Alexis ang Grayson don't even know me. (not surprising about Grayson, because he probably doesn't know too many people by now)
Hi, Mike! This is Leslie Chandler (Seal now). I was going through my friend's friend's blogs and have come across some blasts from my past!
You have a beautiful family! It's crazy that you are all grown up. I am assuming that you are somewhere in the country going to medical school as was always your plan. If so- congrats! Hope it is going well for you!
Alexis- I promise I am not some crazy ex girlfriend from back in the day- Mike was my bff in elementary and jr high. You got yourself a catch!

Jess said...

Oh... poor Grayson. Shots are a nasty, necessary evil. He's really starting to come into his own... such a cute boy. I love his little head popping out of the backpack.

Tari said...

He is getting so cute. looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. Miss ya