
Grayson and I went on a walk around the block today since it was so nice. As you can see, he fell asleep before we even left our yard. Don't your just love his little hat? That is his cousin Boston's hat. Boston has out-grown it and is letting Grayson borrow it...thanks cuz!! We had to go without Mike because tomorrow is his first final and he has been very busy studying. We missed you Daddy but good luck on your test! We didn't even make it to church today because I have been sick for 3 weeks now and last night Grayson didn't act like he felt good. He cried from 4:30-7:00 this morning. So we stayed at home to try and get better. That is the church building behind us....it is literally in our backyard. We enjoyed our walk though. It was nice to soak up some sunshine and breathe some fresh air (it's a good thing that it's Spring....I need a tan!!! Look at those white arms! EEK!)
4 comments:
wow it looks nice there! Sorry you have been sick, what did you have that lasted 3 weeks? I know what you mean about a tan! It has been getting pretty hot here so I have no excuse. Have a great day!
Lex- I am so glad that you found my blog! I saw pics of Grayson on Kesha's blog when you visited Utah, but they change so fast! I'm so excited for you to have this adorable little boy. Being a mom is hard work, but sooooo much fun too! It's so good to see pics of you and hear how you're doing. Keep in touch!
Grayson looks like he really likes his Snugli...except he fell asleep before you could really use it much. Hope you are feeling better today!
PS - I love your new background!
Post a Comment