
I'm ready to go to a Red's game! Maybe I'll be their good luck charm and they'll win!

Me and Dad hangin out

I really do love bath time even though I look scared to death
Grayson turned 3 months old yesterday. I can't believe how fast he is growing up! He is so much fun. He has learned how to get his fist in his mouth and suck on it. He is also learning how to move his tongue. So far the only way he knows how to move it is out the side of his mouth. It's so cute! He now will sit and watch Baby Einstein and he gets so excited and talks to the TV. Monday morning he took a 2 hour nap! I was so nervous and excited that I didn't get one thing done that whole 2 hours. I just sat on the bed thinking about it. I was worried that he wasn't breathing and wondered if I should go check to see if he was still breathing but didn't want to wake him up by going in there. I called my Mom to ask her what I should do, she just laughed and told me to leave him along and enjoy it. Then Tuesday night he slept through the night for the first time! I woke up by myself and it was 6:30am and I couldn't believe it, once again I had to go and check to see if he was still breathing. Slowly he is getting better about sleeping at night and taking naps. We have not had a 2 hour nap since but they are at least starting to turn into 45minutes to 1 hour. Maybe I can start cleaning my house again ;)
1 comment:
Alexis, he is so cute! Can you believe how fast they change and grow? It's crazy. I remember chcking on Spencer to make sure he ws breathing when he would sleep for longer than normal! Hopefully he'll keep it up!
Post a Comment