Wednesday, April 9, 2008

7 weeks old!


We are back from Utah and now we're just trying to get into our own schedule now. Mike is back at school and I started work this past Monday. Grayson is 7 weeks old today! Wow how time flies. He is smiling and cooing a lot. I can't believe how just one week can change them so much. He is our little squish and we love him so much!

3 comments:

Tari said...

He really has changed! Good luck with work.

Nick Scott Family said...

I can't believe how much he has changed since you were out here. He is looking so much older and I think the 2nd picture of him in his little sport outfit is the cutest picture EVER!!!!!! Hugs and Kisses.

Ben and Marcie said...

I'm glad you guys made it home safely! It was good to see you. Good luck going back to work!