A lot of these clothes look familiar :) when he squeels, he sounds like a little animal - it's soooooo cute!! He's getting so big.
I can't believe how much he's changed since I saw him only a month ago. He's developed so much- and is looking more like a little boy than a newborn. He's absolutely darling. Miss you all.
what a handsome boy! Breah has the same fish mat and is still loving it. Gotta love toys that grow with them!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
A lot of these clothes look familiar :) when he squeels, he sounds like a little animal - it's soooooo cute!! He's getting so big.
I can't believe how much he's changed since I saw him only a month ago. He's developed so much- and is looking more like a little boy than a newborn. He's absolutely darling. Miss you all.
what a handsome boy! Breah has the same fish mat and is still loving it. Gotta love toys that grow with them!
Post a Comment