I watched this without sound and it was hilarious! Once I can safely turn the volume up without waking my 6 month old I will rewatch it. Seems like you guys are having so much fun as parents! Welcome back, by the way!
Ryan used to "talk" Nora while she was sleeping. You two are definitely related. 'The Star Spangled Banner' is one of the hardest songs to sing, so you've definitely got some talent on your hands. He's still so cute!
5 comments:
Wow, that kid likes to sleep!
Can I say hilarious!! Oh my gosh he wouldn't wake up for anything!!! I swear if I whisper Boston is up just like that - hehehe
And I liked his first song!!
I watched this without sound and it was hilarious! Once I can safely turn the volume up without waking my 6 month old I will rewatch it. Seems like you guys are having so much fun as parents! Welcome back, by the way!
Ryan used to "talk" Nora while she was sleeping. You two are definitely related. 'The Star Spangled Banner' is one of the hardest songs to sing, so you've definitely got some talent on your hands. He's still so cute!
You guys are hilarious! I can't believe he didn't wake up! He must be a heavy sleeper! Miss ya!
Post a Comment