Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The past few days have been a little rough at our house. We have all been sick. Grayson has just had a stuffy nose (knock on wood). When he first wakes up he gets frustrated because he can't breathe very well so he cries harder which makes him snort. Mike and I have had a little bit of the flu which came with fevers. Now they have turned into massive colds! This is when we miss family the most. We have wished that we could just drop Grayson off somewhere so that we can get more sleep and try to recover. So far we are managing but it's hard. I decided to have a little photo shoot with Grayson since all we've done is stay in the house. Soon we will put some pictures of all of us but we will have to wait until we don't look like death warmed over :)


5 comments:

Kat said...

Hi Mike and Alexis!! It's Kathryn (Christian) from the U. I found your blog through Brittany and Dave's--what a cute little guy you have!!! Wow he's adorable!! This blog stuff is a fun way to keep up on everyone!!

Nick Scott Family said...

He's so cute and smiling lots! Come home ... we miss him! He's getting soooooooooo cute with his little smile and still has tons of hair (we're jealous). Kesha and Mr. Clean (baldy)

{M}PG said...

Hi! It's good to hear from you! I have been checking your blog since you had your georgeous baby. I absolutely LOVE the new pics of him. He is getting so big!! Man time flies by...but seriously he is adorable. I hope all is well with you and Mike. I can't wait to see you guys in person, yes Grayson may be 4 yrs old, but in the meantime thank goodness for blogging right! Keep in touch.

Unknown said...

Holy cow he is cute! Good thing he looks like his mom ;) So glad to see he is healthy and growing. We all wish you guys were not so far away so we could see him more often! We love and miss you guys!!! Keep in touch!

Jsplints said...

love these photos