Wednesday, April 16, 2008

8 Weeks Old!

Today Grayson is 8 weeks old! He is turning into quite the charmer with how much he is smiling. We will have to attach a video of his cute smiling and cooing. We didn't do much to celebrate his 8 weeks today because he has had a little croupy cough, so we just stayed in doors. We had a beautiful day of 70° but there will be plenty of nice days to spend outside. We stay pretty busy indoors anyway...feeding, sleeping, laundry, changing diapers, etc. Who needs the outdoors :)



3 comments:

Nick Scott Family said...

Oh what a cutie!!!! I miss him! I hope he gets over his cough and gets better soon. It's no fun when they are sick.

How is Suzie?

Steve and Whitney Mortenson said...

Lexie....he is so cute! He is so teeny tiny! I got your blog address off of Stephen Phung's page....hope you don't mind! Hope things are going well for you! We just had our first little boy 3 weeks ago! Isn't parenthood the BEST??? Talk to you soon! Whit

The Dansies said...

Hey Alexis, it's Shaylah (Kay). Just wanted to say hi and tell you that your little guy is such a cutie! They grow so fast but are more fun every day! Oh, I almost forgot. I think we know someone that knows you guys out there...do you know Lane & Whitney Blake?