Friday, April 11, 2008

Daddy's little buddy


Grayson got to hang out with Daddy today while I was at work. They had a lot of fun together. They took a bath and went for a walk to the Catholic church in our neighborhood where a lady gave Grayson a cross that had been blessed by the local priest.

5 comments:

The Paulks said...

So cute! Are you guys thinking about converting to Catholicism?! :)

Brooke said...

He's getting big! It was so fun to see you guys while you were in town. Now that Haylie's here we'll have to introduce her and Grayson. ;)

Nick Scott Family said...

He is soooo cute guys ! I miss him!!

The Merkleys said...

That is great that Mike will get to spend so much time with Greyson while you are at work. When Autam was born we kind of had the same situation. it was amazing to have Steve be so involved in every day things that dads usually are not always there for.

Brad Schvaneveldt said...

Hey, I saw your picture on Nick & Keysha's website (I am their home teacher), and then I noticed that you know Stephen and Sheree too (I was roommates with Stephen at USU). This is Brad Schvaneveldt, I've known Mike since elementary school, although I don't think we've seen each other for probably 11 years or so. I just saw that you had a website here and it looks like you got yourself a new baby, congratulations! We have a website too if you're interested, www.teamswanee.com. Good to see you're doing well.