We are still in Utah visiting family. We were in Vernal for Easter Sunday (March 23, 2008) where Grayson was blessed in my parent's home ward. Michael did such a wonderful job on the blessing and it was sad to leave Vernal!! We are now in Salt Lake visiting Michael's family before we head home on the 30th...back to Ohio. Grayson looked so cute in his little tux (thanks to Granny Annie)!


10 comments:
Cute pictures! Alexis, did you get a hair cut? We miss you at book club!
OH he does look so cute in his little tux. So glad I got to see you while you were here. good luck with the flight home.
OH he does look so cute in his little tux. So glad I got to see you while you were here. good luck with the flight home.
What a cutie! It was good to see you in Vernal. Keep in touch while you all finish up in Ohio. You will have to come visit us in Houston. We would love it.
Lex, it was so good to see you. I had a lot of fun talking to you, Grayson is adorable!
I'm in love with him! He's so stinkin' cute!
I found your blog blog-hopping! What a beautiful family! Congrats! You look very happy!!!
You've been tagged
Alexis, you don't know me to well, but I remember you and I just have to say, Your little boy is sooooo cute!! I can't wait to have a little boy if I'm ever that lucky. He is seriously so cute
Alexis, you don't know me to well, but I remember you and I just have to say, Your little boy is sooooo cute!! I can't wait to have a little boy if I'm ever that lucky. He is seriously so cute
Post a Comment