Thursday, March 13, 2008

WE MISS YOU DADDY!

Hi Dad!! I miss you!
In Deep Thought ...


Finally sleeping ... hope my mom is taking a nap - I'll be up soon again!
Already a Ute fan - thanks for the hat fam :)


Grayson and I are in Vernal visiting my family. Mike is still at home studying hard and missing the little one. He comes out on the 20th to be with us. Just wanted to write and tell you that we miss and love you and hurry!! WE LOVE YOU!!

3 comments:

The Merkleys said...

That boy is the cutest little thing I have ever seen. I can't wait to see him! Love the UTE hat!
Ashlie

Nick Scott Family said...

Cute Grayson :) can't wait to see you again next weekend!! How is Dad doing away from everyone? How is mom handling the no sleep??

James and Jade Bethers said...

Your boy is so cute. I have one that just turned 4 months. It is the coolest thing in the world as I am sure you are finding out.