Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Our gift from heaven

Also known as our little monkey. Here are some more pictures.




6 comments:

Nick Scott Family said...

Oh my - he's toooo cute! Can't wait can't wait to meet him! :) My Grayson what big feet you have for such a little man :) Love you guys.

Tari said...

He's so so cute! I love the pictures!

Jess said...

Hi Michael and Alexis-
I'm so glad you've started this blog. I can get my nephew fix before actually meeting him in March. He's absolutely darling- and looks so much like Alexis. (although, I can see bits of you in there too Mikey) I can't wait to meet him in person. Love you both, Jessica

Suzanne said...

We love him and are so excited he is part of our family! You guys are so fun to watch too!
Love you,
Suzanne and Kathryn

The Merkleys said...

He looks like his mommy. I can't wait to see him!

Jsplints said...

He is seriously so freaking cute!!