Thursday, February 21, 2008

Grayson Michael is born!!!

Grayson was born at 10:00 PM on February 20, 2008. He weighed 7 lbs 2 ounces, and was 21 inches long.



10 comments:

Tari said...

he is so so so cute!!! Congrats! Hope all is going well for you. Sleep while you can. You'll need it for the mid night feedings.
Hey Carter was 7lbs 2 oz and 21 inches

Jesenia said...

He's beautiful. I am so excited for you. I will be in Vernal for Easter, so I will get to see you yeah!! Congrats. And get lots of sleep!!

Nick Scott Family said...

Yeah!!! I'm so glad you are here Grayson :) Boston cannot wait until he can see and play with you!! Take care and get lots of rest. Love Auntie Kesha

PS - Hi Mom!

Melissa and Louis said...

He is soooo cute!!! Congrat!!!
Love, Melissa, Louis and Brian

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news! Congratulations! Let me know if you need anything.

dan said...

Congratulations!!!

Shanna said...

Yay! I am so excited for you! Let us know how we can help...

{M}PG said...

Congrats Alexis and Mike! I'm so happy for you guys - babies are the best! I hope one day I will get to meet little Grayson...if not I will just check the blog now and then. Keep in touch.

Briana said...

Hi Alexis. I found your blog from Jesenias. You look amazing and are as beautiful as ever! Congratulations on your new baby. He is adorable! Where are you living now? Hope all is well. I would love to keep in touch. Take care.

The Paulks said...

hooray! He's so dang cute, can't wait to meet him!