Mike drove out to Utah to buy a car from my aunt and was gone for 5 days. He flew out and then drove back. I found out what being a single parent feels like....wow!! I didn't realize how much I depend on Mike to help out with Grayson when he gets home from work. I was exhausted! Mike got back Sunday evening and then started school Monday. He also is still working part time at his job. We're trying to get used to him not being around as much. So far we're doing alright.
We did take Grayson to the first UC game of the year the other night. I took my camera but forgot to take pictures! He is scared of the cheering and clapping for some reason but when the jet flew over and a helicopter hovered and they shot the cannon when they would score a goal...it didn't phase him! He even likes fireworks for some reason he doesn't like when people clap and cheer. His little bottom lip would poke out and he would just cry. He eventually noticed the players on the field and then the marching band and thought those were pretty neat so he stopped crying and got used to the cheers. We left at half time to get him to bed but we really had a good time.
Since we have been so busy I haven't taken very many pictures but here are a few recent ones of Grayson...
Just out of the bathtub...scary hair!!


4 comments:
I love the scary hair picture!!! Aren't husbands wonderful. I'm so grateful I'm not a single parent cause it is so much work. Glad you guys are doing good.
Lex, I'm glad you guys are doing good. I got to see your mom and dad yesterday. They came over to my mom and dads to see Monica's baby. It was fun to talk to them. Hang in there with the teething! He is such a cute little guy!!
I love pictures of Grayson so I can see how much he changes from picture to picture. He's getting so big and I love the one just out of the tub - funny hair! Love you tons and miss you.
Alexis,
Your little guy is so cute. Every time I see him I am enchanted! It sounds like you are busy. I really hope Grayson feels better soon. You will be an old pro by the time we have a baby....then you will be the one giving the advice! Say hi to Michael for me. I love to hear any news about your sweet family.
Post a Comment