Normally you don't give fruit to babies until they have had all the vegetables, at least that's what my pediatrician says, because then they tend to prefer the sweet things over everything else. But, we had no choice. So far Grayson has had carrots, squash and now sweet potatoes. He loves all three but he hasn't been able to go to the bathroom very well since starting them. He would go like 4 days in between bowl movements. We tried some prune juice in a bottle but he did not like that at all. So, the other day we decided to try the baby food version of prunes. After just 2 bites I had to get this on film. Mike edited the video a little because he thought it would be funny. I tasted these prunes and they are a little tart...I can only imagine what his taste buds were doing with the first tart thing they have ever tasted. It's a good thing that I got this on film because yesterday I didn't get the same reaction. He eats them like nothing now.
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
HOW CUTE IS THAT?!?! Me and Annie were laughing! I love it. ;)
That is too funny! He is so cute! Does he hit his chair if he wants more? That made me laugh pretty hard! Miss ya!
That is the funniest thing ever!! I was laughing hard! He acts like he doesn't like them but then he just allows you to put more in his mouth!
Can that kid get any cuter???? He is adorable!!!!! Grayson when are you coming for a play date????
He is hilarious!! I love that laugh!
Michael! What a hot little wife and darling baby you've got there! This blogstalking is awesome! Just wanted to say hello and that the old 12th ward probably is suffering without us.
What a cutie! I love that he was winking! So I thought I'd just tell you (from a dietitian's standpoint in infant feeding), you don't have to feed your baby vegetables before fruits. Everyone has there own opinion about when and why you should start fruits/veggies but they are mostly just opinion. So just give him a variety! I even started Noah on different pureed meats around 6 or 7 months (recommended by the American Peds Assoc). Anyway, ave fun starting him on new foods! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment