Well, I finished it!!! When I flew home after Grayson was born my little sister Taylor wanted me to start reading the book Twilight since I was up in the middle of the night a lot feeding Grayson and had nothing to do. Once she told me it was about high school kids and vampires, I just laughed. This was a book for teenagers for sure! I thought there was no way that I would like it...but, I got bored at 3am just sitting there and I picked it up. Well, here I am just finishing the fourth book. I read the first one 5 months ago when we were in Utah and Taylor sent the second book back with me and it just sat on my book shelf. She would always ask me if I started it. Well, since I heard the 4th one was coming I figured that I might as well just read the 2nd one. I started replacing my TV watching with this book and I think I finished it in about a week. I decided that I needed to get my friend Jennie hooked so then I had someone to talk to about the books. I went out and bought the 3rd one and read it in about 5 or 6 days. Luckily for me the 4th one came out 1 day after I finished the 3rd one, so I went and bought that one as well. It has the most pages...about 754 I think. I finished that one in 4 days! I am NOT a fast reader either. You could say that I'm hooked. Jennie, I know you love me for this! We both lost some sleep over these books :) Now I'm trying to figure what to do with my time now....maybe a new project!
3 comments:
I finished Breakin Dawn two nights ago and now I feel the same way!
I am in the middle of the first one still ... Taylor thinks I'll NEVER get finished with her book and return it.
Thanks for the addiction...I'm sad it's over!!
Post a Comment