Today was the first day that we have been able to just relax. We went to church and then took a nap and just sat around the house. It was GREAT! We were bored so we took some pictures of Grayson...
Oh, my gosh!!!! Grayson is GORGEOUS!!! I haven't checked out your blog for a long time (okay, I haven't even been on the computer forever!!!) He is so handsome! How are you doing?
He is seriously the cutest smiley baby I have ever seen!!!! I LOVE the U hat on him! Whenever Jake sees a camera...he completely goes serious and tries to reach for it and tries to put it in his mouth! So needless to say...pics of him smiling are very rare! Silly kid! How old is Grayson? Oh he is sooo cute!!!!
7 comments:
Oh, my gosh!!!! Grayson is GORGEOUS!!! I haven't checked out your blog for a long time (okay, I haven't even been on the computer forever!!!) He is so handsome! How are you doing?
oh wow! love it!! looking good!
Look at those beautiful eyes!!!! He's gonna have the ladies after him soon enough ... keep him locked up!!! What a cutie.
I sent you a text but it was really late when we got in.
Miss you guys! He is starting to look a lot like Mike I think! How are things? I hope good! He is getting big, and cuter all the time (if possible!).
So cute! Give him kisses for me!
He is seriously the cutest smiley baby I have ever seen!!!! I LOVE the U hat on him! Whenever Jake sees a camera...he completely goes serious and tries to reach for it and tries to put it in his mouth! So needless to say...pics of him smiling are very rare! Silly kid! How old is Grayson? Oh he is sooo cute!!!!
Post a Comment