Saturday, July 12, 2008

Big day

Well today is a big day! We are going to go pick up Mike's mom and sister from the airport here in a couple hours. We are just doing some finishing touches around the house so it looks presentable. This is the first time that ANY family has seen Grayson since he was about 4 or 5 weeks old. He has definitely changed since then. Also, this is the first time they have come to visit us here in Ohio. We are going to have so much fun! Grayson is so excited to see them he is already in his car seat! Okay just kidding, I took this picture yesterday BUT he is still really excited :)

3 comments:

Nick Scott Family said...

Oh he's so dang cute! I love his little smile and I can't believe how tan he is!!

Tawny said...

He is so cute! I wish we were coming out to see him and you guys! Miss ya! Oh, by the way, I am tagging you guys (meaning you have to answer some questions about yourself). I know you can't wait! Ha ha! You don't have to though, it is a little time consuming, but fun!

The Paulks said...

Is it okay that I'm in love with your baby? I think he is so cute, you must be such a proud mommy! Hope all went well with your visitors!