Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I've been tagged!

ABC's "getting to know you" TAG. Complete the ABC's of you. Then, each player tags 3 people and posts their names, goes to their blogs and leaves a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.A- Attached or single: Married for 3 years and 10 monhs (crazy!)B- Best Friend: My sweetie Mike, my family and Jennie Martin C-Cake or Pie: I love cake! Actually, I love frosting! Except the cool whip frosting. It doesn't count.D-Day: I love every day because I get to spend it with Grayson but my most favorite days are the weekends because Mike is home and we can all be together E- Essential Item: Food and water. Ha ha, obviously! I get very grouchy when I don't have food. And, now that I'm nursing I feel like a fish because I drink so much water. Oh, and I couldn't do without my cell phone! I have to talk to my mom every day...well like 3 times a day :) F- Favorite Color: I really like red...you should see my house! I have a big red door, red window and red curtains. I always wonder when I will get sick of it. I think I will be in trouble when I do. Gummy Bears or Worms: I like both!H-Home town: Vernal, UT- Indulgences: Desserts--I love anything sweet! I also have a hard time not buying something that I see and really really want. Not very often do I find something that I think I MUST have but when I do it is hard to walk away from it. J- January or July?: That's tough because my birthday is in January but it is cold that month so you can't really do much outside. I love July becuase it' summer and you can do so much. I love the sun, it makes me happy! K-Kids: Oh yes! The whole reason we have this blog. Our little Grayson is almost 5 months old and the joy of our lives. L-Life is incomplete without: Family and friends M- Marriage Date: September 10, 2004 N- Number of Siblings: 2 brothers, Jordan and Loganand 2 sisters Kesha and Taylor O- Oranges or Apples: Hmm... I love both... but I would say oranges (when they are in season). P- Phobias or Fears: I HATE spiders! I have constant nightmares about them! Q- Quote: Life's too short, have fun. I get stressed about things that I know I shouldn't but sometimes can't help it. I freak out when my house is dirty and I will be in a bad mood until it's clean. I'm trying to let the small things go sometimes. R- Reason To Smile: I have so many! I have been so blessed! I have a great family and have had some great experiences! I have the gospel which teaches me so much!S- Season: Fall for sure! Love it! Spring comes in at a close second though! I love the colors and smells of fall. T- Tag Three: Jennie, Tari and Marci U- Unknown fact about me: I don't know if I can think of any strange facts. I'm pretty boring. Most people know this of me but I'm a huge animal and baby lover. I have a huge soft spot in my heart for animals and babies. V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Oppressor of animal? Nice. I LOVE meat, I am a huge meat and potatoes girl! That's funny that right after I say I love animals I also say that I love eating them W- Worst Habit: Wow, tough one! I have a lot of habits! Mike says that I'm a big nagger when it comes to little things around the house like putting the toilet seat down and shutting the cupboards and stuff like that. That's where my obsessive compulsive comes in about my clean house. I will always have to have a lean house but I'm trying to not get so up-tight about it. X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Both! Of course an ultrasound when I was pregnant with Grayson but I also had a x-Ray when I broke my arm on Ashlie Goodrich's trampoline. Y-Your favorite food: I love food! I like all kinds of food...Mexican, Italian, American but I crave sushi! Z- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

2 comments:

The Merkleys said...

I am glad to know that I helped you out with those x-rays! Hope you guys are having fun.

Tawny said...

You are so cute! Thanks for doing the tag! You are scared of spiders? The girl that used to pick up daddy longlegs (I have no idea how to spell that!) and grasshoppers? That is so funny! Don't worry about having your house clean all the time! I bet mine is only clean 1/7 of the time (Saturday if I clean!). Thanks again! I really miss ya!