Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Go Utes!!!

Mike and Britton took a trip to Ann Arbor this last weekend to watch the Utes beat up on the Michigan Wolverines. The Michigan fans were stunned after the loss but were very classy, with many congratulating Mike personally and wishing the Utes luck for the rest of the season. As you can see, the Utah fans were kind enough to get together at the top of the stadium so that Mike could take a picture of them next to the final score.


4 comments:

dan said...

Although I don't watch much TV I was at my mom's this weekend so turned it on.

Gotta love when Michigan loses!!!

Nick Scott Family said...

GO UTES IS RIGHT!!! Mike, you are lucky to go see the game! How fun! We watched it on TV and loved every minute of it. And yes, Boston was wearing his U sweatshirt!!!! GO UTES!!!

Tawny said...

Yah! Go Utes! Have Grayson's teeth come through yet? I hope so!

The Paulks said...

Go Utes!

How are you guys? We are doing well, just counting down the days. Hopefully only a few more to go... :)