Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The first of many to catch up!

Wow it has been a long time since we've updated our blog. We have received a few threatening phone calls and emails telling us we better post some new pictures of Grayson. It may take me a few posts to update on everything that has been going on. Mike's laptop crashed and was in getting repaired for a while and when he finally brought it home he was doing some homework on it and it crashed again. He has been borrowing a laptop from a coworker for his schoolwork and I have been going without a computer. These posts will be out of order but here goes....
Grayson sat up by himself for the first time on September 1st! I got a little carried away with taking pictures of him sitting up :)






Grayson had a doctor appointment this morning and was so tired he fell asleep holding his shoe lace. Maybe he thought that if he was asleep he wouldn't have to go

This is Grayson trying to watch TV and drink his bottle at the same time
Our neighbors had a yard sale and Mike went over and bought this Spider Man chair

Falling asleep playing with my toys
Watching Baby Einstein in my chair

Just out of the tub
Grayson's friends Lucy and Madeline

I took Grayson to the zoo for the first time. He loved looking at the trees and the railings but not really the animals

This is Grayson right when we got to the zoo
I wanted a picture of the baby gorilla but it wouldn't move away from the daddy gorilla so I had to get this sweet butt shot
Mommy, daddy and baby
This is Grayson as we were leaving the zoo...I guess the zoo isn't that exciting yet
Alright that's all for now. More updates to come!!!

6 comments:

Jsplints said...

Yeah Grayson! You grow boy. Your looking great. Your mom looks great too!

Nick Scott Family said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. I almost forgot what he looked like since it's been ages since you posted last (hehehe - just kidding). I love all the pictures - you are so skinny!!!!

Tawny said...

Oh my goodness! Look at him! He is getting so big! He is so dang cute! I love the picture with the towel on his head!

The Merkleys said...

He is a cutie! Are you still likeing Ohio? Are you getting excited for Mike to be done? We are great, but really hot! It is snowing in Utah already and we are at like 70 degrees still. It is nice for a change.

Ben and Marcie said...

Yeah, I'm so glad you updated!! Grayson is just as cute as ever, he's getting so big!

Steve and Whitney Mortenson said...

Okay Lexi....Grayson is sooooo freakin' cute! I can't even stand it! He has the cutest smile I have ever seen. To die for!!!!

Anyway....just wanted to let you know that we are going private on our blog. UGH! But I need your email address in order to invite you to view our blog. Will you email it to me at whittymorty@gmail.com? (Only if you want to!! ha ha ha) Thanks!!!