Sunday, June 29, 2008

Yum Yum Cereal

Grayson must be going through a growth spurt cause he acts like he is starving all the time! We started giving him rice cereal last week and he loves it. Last night after I nursed him for 35 minutes he screamed cause he was still hungry so I gave him 2 oz. of formula and he screamed again so I made ANOTHER 2 oz. then some cereal! What a little oinker! He was pretty happy about it though. We took some pictures of it...

3 comments:

David and Taryn said...

twinkies
What a little oinker is right! Spencer was the same way. When he was 7 or 8 months old I would feed him 4oz of formula with rice cereal, and 2 containers of the number 2 baby food all in one sitting! He's not a picky eater, (thank goodness) and loves food! (In case you couldn't tell from all the chub!)

By they way,you are so sweet to say you'd love to watch Spencer for me! I wish you lived here so I could see you and Grayson. I would love to watch him too! He's such a cutie.

David and Taryn said...

The twinkies word is there cause I was going to tell you he loves twinkies but then didn't and forgot I typed it!!! Duh

Tawny said...

He is just too cute! He looks like he is loving his cereal! How are you guys! We miss you tons! Hope things are going well!