Thursday, June 26, 2008

Jump, Jump, Jumperoo!

The other day I decided to get Grayson's jumperoo out to give him a more variety of toys to play with. It's hard because he can't sit up yet and can't hold onto his toys that well. His toys have to be suspended above him for him so he can see and hit them. After a while he gets bored with laying on his back on the floor because he wants to see what's going on. He loved the jumperoo! His feet can't touch the floor yet so we put some books underneath him to help. He is more interested in the toys then jumping but that's okay. He really likes the yellow monkey as you can see in the last picture...he would just stare at it. He also likes the sun in the clear ball with clouds around it.
Grayson only wakes up once a night and I only have to feed him for about 15 minutes then put him back down. But, the past 3 or 4 nights he has been waking up a few times and acts like he is starving. Even during the day he cries sometimes after I feed him like he is still hungry. I decided that I would try some rice cereal at night before bed to see if that would help. We took some video clips of him. It was pretty funny. I will have to upload the video later. He LOVED it!


5 comments:

David and Taryn said...

So cute! Spencer loved his jumperoo. I was sad when he out grew it (his feet wouldn't leave the floor when he tried to jump cause he's such a heavy, tall kid) cause he liked it so much. Hopefully rice cereal will fill him up good so he doesn't think he's starving!!! What a cutie!

Kandice said...

He so cute. My kids loved to jump in those. They would jump so hard I always thought they were going to hurt themselves! That age is so fun

Nick Scott Family said...

I'm glad he loves his Jumperoo!! He looks so big in it :) I can't believe he is growing and so tall. Can't wait to see him next. Thanks for taking pictures so we feel like we can see him growing.

Tari said...

It's an annual thing so count this as your invite for next year!

He is so cute by the way

The Paulks said...

Cute! I can't believe how fast he is growing. Hooray on almost sleeping through the night!