
This is my little squish....isn't he so cute! I just love when he gets so excited and smiles and makes the cutest little noises. He was having so much fun playing today I just had to take a picture of him. I was trying to get some things done around the house today so I put him on the floor to play with his toys. I went to the kitchen for a little while and thought I would come and check on him and this is what I found....

He changed directions! How come this only happens when I'm not looking? He's not even 4 months old and he is starting to squirm in different directions. He's growing up too fast! But, he sure is cute when he does new things :)
5 comments:
What a cutie!! He looks like he is just so much fun!
Alexis, he is so cute, and looks SO much like you. That is such a fun age. !
What a cute little squish! I am so sad that I don't get to see him. He is growing up TOO fast!
That little squish looks LONG!! He is such a cute one and boy do we miss him.
How cute! your mothers day look like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment