Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy Father's Day to Mike & 4 Months of life to Grayson!!

It has been awhile since I posted on our blog. Mike has been going to court every day this past week for one of their biggest cases. He has taken the laptop to do research so I haven't been able to post some pictures. First of all I wanted to say Happy Father's Day to all those fathers out there! I really miss my own dad and wish that I could have been there to say it in person. My dad has been such a great example to me. He is such a hard worker. My parents have been building a new house and my dad has been working so hard on it while still going to work and fulfilling church callings. It was so fun to celebrate Father's Day with Mike, especially since it is his first one. It has been so fun for me to watch him become a dad and fall in love with his little son. His eyes light up when he gets to see Grayson and he is so cute with him. I'm so grateful for him and for everything that he does for our little family. He works so hard in school and at work and with his church callings but always makes time for me and Grayson. Here is a picture that I took of Mike and Grayson on Father's Day...


Here are a couple of pictures of Grayson on his 4 month old mark. I can't believe he is already 4 months old! His little personality is coming out. He is laughing and smiling a ton. He has learned to grab his feet and suck on his hands. When he grabs his feet he falls over on his side. He loves sitting up in his Bumbo seat and loves when you stand him on his feet. One of his favorite things to do is lay on the floor or bed and just stare up at the fans...he LOVES the fans. He gets so excited when he sees them and just kicks and squeals and talks to them. It's pretty funny.



We got a new rug for our living room and just had to show it off. What better way to show it off with a cute little boy laying on it....Go Utes! :)

2 comments:

Jsplints said...

Love the photos! Way to be an awesome dad Michael! Lots of love to the Harrington Family!!

Nick Scott Family said...

What a cute little guy. Happy Father's Day (belated) Mike! When should we plan our Cincinatti trip?? We need to come and visit!!