Here are some projects that I was working on. My mom has been making these papoose's a lot and I wanted to try one. This was my first one and I could definitely use some practice but it still turned out cute. This was for my friend Rebecca. The hat was my favorite part.
I bought this material like right after I got married thinking that I would save it and make a cute blanket for when I had a little girl. Well so far that hasn't happened and I wanted to use the material. I made this blanket for my friend Lindsey.
This was the hat that I found to go along with it.
In August the Monsen's had a family reunion and we used it to get a family picture taken since its been probably 25 years or so since we had one taken. We haven't all been together like this for a very very long time. There were still a few people that couldn't make it but it was so nice to have everyone together again. We also celebrated my grandma's 90th birthday! Her birthday isn't until November but we thought it would be nice to celebrate it while everyone was together. I haven't gotten back my picture of the entire family but when I do I will stick it on here. We had a couple get together at the park to eat and just visit and I didn't get the best pictures because I was too busy visiting ;)
I have no idea why I'm smiling like that...
2 comments:
Oh man I miss you guys, I love you and your family!! I LOVE how your projects turned out by the way, SO SO cute!
Yeah!!! an update ... love it!!! We sure do miss you guys. Boston keeps saying that he needs to go to Grayson's house because it has been WAAAAAY too long!!
Post a Comment