Grayson went as a skeleton this year for Halloween. I didn't think that I could get him to wear the gloves or mask but at least you would still know what he was dressed up as even without those things. He has school and they were doing a parade. We got him dressed and he let me put on the gloves and hat and he wore them all the way to the school. He wore them through the whole parade and afterwards my mom went to take them off so they wouldn't get lost and he fell to the floor crying. It was hilarious. One of the teachers convinced him to take them off while they were making "witches brew".
the parade

We took Grayson to the rec center. They had all these stations where you could play games and earn prizes and candy. He loved it! Plus it was nice not to freeze outside. Mike said he dressed up as a worlock but as he was getting dressed I told him he looked like a witch. He kept telling me that he didn't. When he came out of the bedroom to show Grayson he said "Grayson, look I'm a worlock!"...Grayson's reply "No you're not...you're a witch". I laughed pretty hard.

drinking the witches brew

adding ingredients to the witches brew...spiders, witch fingers, monster hearts, snake teeth, etc.

making the witches brew

more parade



Grayson's teachers Miss Janel and Miss Rita. He just loves them! I do too!


Robert and Grayson
My cute little skeleton
2 comments:
Soooooo Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks so much for posting those, so dang cute! Maybe he'll put it back on for me when I come to visit (Michael can put his back on too ;) ) Love you guys!!!
Hahahaha I was totally giggling to myself while reading this post, it probably seemed weird to everyone around me at school:) I absolutely loved his costume! It sounds like his school is so much fun too.
Post a Comment