I went and had my 3D ultrasound yesterday. It was so fun to see Gage's face. He definitely has the same nose, chin and lips as
Grayson. We can't wait to hold him in our arms and really get a look at him though ;)
Here he is! His whole face. Its amazing to be able to see this when they are still in the womb


Here are both of his feet. If you look at the foot on the left you can see his fingers resting on his foot.

profile

This is the best face shot that we got!
6 comments:
Eeekk!
So excited for you guys!
You sure do know how to make a cute baby!! :)
Congratulations to you and your family.
Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! How fun! I can't believe you're only 2 months away!! I'm so so so so excited! It's crazy how much he looks like Grayson in those shots!
I cannot believe how the 3D images look and how you can see the baby's features so clearly. We are excited!! Glad we are coming home for Christmas this year so we can see this new little baby!! Cannot wait!!!!
Congratulations! Oh, how I miss my Cincinnati gals! :)
Thanks everyone! We are super excited!
Jayna, I miss you too!!!
Post a Comment