For my merchandizing job I sometimes would get stickers to put on new products and Grayson found them and had fun sticking them all over me AND him...

Leaving the zoo...

At the park with Boston

Dinner with Jacob and Danielle

4th of July parade in Murray




My parents were landscaping their yard last summer and were using this tractor and Grayson was so facinated and liked pretending he was driving it.


When we visited Cincinnati we got to have a date night with Jacob and Danielle. We went to this restaurant called Honey. It was really fun!

Jacob and Danielle....so cute!!
a couple of girls were just riding their horses down the street and Grayson got so excited. They let him ride around for a little bit. He did not want to get off

Grayson's first time running the river....actually it was my first time as well. We had so much fun with my family. Grayson would just hang over the side of the raft and say "look! the wiver!"






Hanging out at the park after the Easter egg hunt at Naples park.
getting some breakfast at McDonalds after the egg hunt. This is Grayson's favorite thing to do when we go there.











2 comments:
I'm in love with these pictures, all of them! I want summer to come back ha.
awe. I love these!
Post a Comment