Sunday, April 11, 2010

Our little family

Easter 2010!

10 comments:

Danielle said...

Beautiful family! Love you guys :)

Amy said...

what a cute family! Grayson is getting so big! I can't believe it, seems like he was just born the other day! You guys look awesome.

Nick Scott Family said...

I love your dress! Such a cute family.

Brett and Diane said...

I just found your blog. Hope you don't mind that I looked it over. Grayson is so adorable I've never seen him but he is for sure a cutie. We need to get our boys together to play. I'm adding you to my blog list feel free to add us. I need to call you and talk about our card group. Super cute family!

Jess said...

I love all the pictures. Thanks for posting! It makes you seem a little closer.

Tawny said...

Oh! What cute pictures of such a cute family! Hope you guys are doing well! I love the videos of Grayson too! He is growing up fast! Miss ya!

Suzanne said...

SOOOOOOO CUTE! You have the cutest family and I don't know why but the video of Grayson crawling in the snow just totally cracked me up:)!

Melissa and Louis said...

great pictures. he is getting so big.

Morgan Lindsay said...

Just found your blog - yay! Now I can keep tabs with ya!
Awww look at Grayson! He's adorable! I miss you guys - you need to come visit Cincinnati!

The Hatches said...

Hey I don't know if you guys knew this but you suck at updating your blog, just thought I'd throw that out there ;)