Sunday, February 27, 2011

Random pics

Just have to put our feet in the water


My favorite boys

Grayson and Grandpa Dave



Grayson and Grandpa again...I love this picture!

My beautiful Valentine's Day flowers from Mike. I just love that guy!

too bad they didn't stay this pretty forever

2 comments:

The Merkleys said...

Where have you been in the blogging world? I am glad to see you are back! I am sorry to hear about Grayson, but glad he is doing better. My sis told me you guys bought a house just down the way from her, hope you are enjoying it! Keep in touch. I would love to say that we are coming to visit sometime soon but it will probably be a while, summer maybe. There is always a extra room for you here if you guys ever want to come visit. Houston is not that cool but there are some good cruises that leave out of here.

The Hatches said...

Oh gosh those pictures with Grayson and my dad are priceless!