Mike and I both got guns recently and we have been doing some practicing so we feel comfortable with them. We love going shooting with my dad because he's quite the pro and is a good teacher. Grayson just loves shooting the 22 riffle and when my dad helps him he hits the target and is pretty proud of himself. My dad also let us shoot his gun with the scope (which we haven't done before) and we took our color filled milk jugs pretty far away and I hit mine on the first shot! I was pretty excited about it. We gave my dad a skeet shooter for his birthday so that is our next attempt...I'm not so sure I can hit something that is moving though...its hard enough to hit something that is still ;)
Monday, July 2, 2012
Shooting with Gary
Mike and I both got guns recently and we have been doing some practicing so we feel comfortable with them. We love going shooting with my dad because he's quite the pro and is a good teacher. Grayson just loves shooting the 22 riffle and when my dad helps him he hits the target and is pretty proud of himself. My dad also let us shoot his gun with the scope (which we haven't done before) and we took our color filled milk jugs pretty far away and I hit mine on the first shot! I was pretty excited about it. We gave my dad a skeet shooter for his birthday so that is our next attempt...I'm not so sure I can hit something that is moving though...its hard enough to hit something that is still ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment