Sunday, July 1, 2012

Random pictures

My cute friend and neighbor Chelsie watched the boys one day while I ran somewhere and this is what I came back to ;) Her little boy is 4 weeks older than Gage and they were taking a nap together in the stroller. So stinkin cute!





So, there are a lot of people that think Gage looks nothing like me and that he looks exactly like Mike...which he does look like Mike but my family thinks he looks just like me when I was a baby...also, people don't believe that I was a pretty chubby kid. So here is a picture of me and Gage side by side. Gage left, me right.




                                                        
His present from the Easter Bunny

This kid loves his food!




                                                                                     
                                            I know I'm biased but I think these are the 2 cutest boys in the world ;)


Grayson pretending to be a baby in the crib ;)

These are Gage's 6 month pictures!!



This is my favorite one!!

Eating some licorice...                                                   after mom taking the licorice away...

I love this video. Gage loves when Mike plays the piano and sings.


1 comment:

Stephanie Lee said...

Christine and I were just talking about how adorable your boys are! Such handsome little guys. Hope you're doing well! :)