Okay, his dancing was Hilarious!! Seriously, that made my day! What a cutie. I can't believe how old he is now, miss you guys, hope Vernal is treating you right!
You have quite the dancer on your hands ... I would have been puking on the floor if I went around and around that many times. That is soooo funny though!!
6 comments:
Okay, his dancing was Hilarious!! Seriously, that made my day! What a cutie. I can't believe how old he is now, miss you guys, hope Vernal is treating you right!
Darn it, our internet is too slow, and we can't watch videos through blogger!
You have quite the dancer on your hands ... I would have been puking on the floor if I went around and around that many times. That is soooo funny though!!
SOOOO FUNNY!!! And so cute! He has got moves!:)
Spelunkin fool? LOL, LOL Michael you crack me up!
I finally get a blogging account and find you don't even update your blog Lex! You should probably change that and make me a friend lol
Post a Comment