This was Taylor and Mike's pumpkins.They didn't really even have patterns for these, they just printed some images off the Internet to look off of. Pretty cool!
This was my pumpkin....I did have a pattern.
My cute little dragon!
There is this cute little couple that built this train track for their grand kids and it goes through their yard and a field. Every Halloween they let anyone come with their kids come and ride it. They had cookies and hot chocolate for us and there is even a miniature zoo that the train goes by so you can see all the animals. Grayson LOVED the train ride. He cried when we left.
6 comments:
I'm so glad you updated!! I have missed your pictures! I love Grayson's costume! Too cute! We seriously miss you guys! Hope all is well!
Oh my gosh I forget how darn cute he is! I love the costume and you guys look so good! I miss you guys a ton...love you!!!!
That is the cutest little dragon ever!!
PS - I LOVE the Adams Family pumpkins you guys did!!
About time you put up new pics! I am so horrible at it too! So excited for New Moon!
Ya, our pumpkins rocked!
Post a Comment