I was suppose to post this the day after Father's day but I was waiting to get a couple pictures off of my sister's camera...anyway it's a little late but here it is....
Happy Father's Day to all those Father's out there! Yesterday was a very nice day for us. Mike was able to come out to visit us. He has been so busy studying for the bar that he hasn't been able to come visit me at all, Grayson and I go out to Salt Lake to visit him. Mike didn't really have a choice though cause I had to speak in my parent's ward. I guess it is my ward now. Since we don't have a house yet we just had our records transferred to their ward and as soon as they got them they called and asked if I would speak. I spoke on Father's coincidentally enough. We spoke in our ward in Cincinnati before we left and I felt like I did a pretty good job but for some reason I was super nervous yesterday. I don't know if it was because it was a new ward and I don't really know anyone or if it was because it was Father's Day and I had to speak on Father's but when I get nervous on the stand I just cry. It was embarrassing! I stood up and said my name and then I started crying. I felt like I blubbered through the whole thing. Anyway, it wasn't bad but for some reason I was just super nervous and emotional. It was nice though because I had Mike, my dad and grandpa all there. I'm so lucky to have such amazing men in my life! My dad has been such a huge influence in my life and has taught me some very important things, he is a very hard worker but also takes time to play. Some of my favorite memories is spending time up on the mountain with him. Mike is such an amazing husband and works very hard but always makes time for his family. He is such an amazing father to Grayson and I just love watching the two of them spend time together. My Grandpa Walker has always been there for me and I have been so lucky to be able to grow up in the same town and spend lots of time with him. I am also very lucky to have such an great father-in-law. He treats me like I'm one of his own daughters, he is a very spiritual and humble person.
For Father's Day we went down to my grandparent's house and BBQ'd and just spent time together. Kesha and Nick came in town for the weekend as well. The brought some exciting news too!! They are going to have another baby!!! Boston had this little t-shirt on that said "I'm going to be a big brother". It was so cute! Congrats guys! We can't wait to have another cousin in the family.
Here are some pictures of our Father's Day...
Grayson loves his grandpa

Grayson's getting golf lessons

There was water on the sidewalk and all the boys wanted to stomp in it


I had this great idea of getting my grandparents and all their grand kids a picture together...well, you can see how well that went. Bryckmen, Grayson and Boston didn't want to sit still. We were all laughing so hard. Little Cooper was so good :)

This is Boston's "scared" face

Whenever we get together the guys just go in the other room and watch sports...how exciting!
Here are some more pictures of things that we have been doing since being back in Utah.
One weekend my mom had to drive to Rocksprings to work so Taylor, Logan, Grayson and I went along and we all stayed in a motel and just had fun. We went shopping at the mall and got ice cream. It was so much fun!


This was Grayson at the mall. He loved that car

Granny Annie bought Grayson a new church outfit...doesn't he look sharp!


Grayson just loves hangin with his cousin Boston

A couple weekends ago Grayson and I went out to visit Mike and Kesha invited us to go to a Real soccer game. We had never been and David Archuleta was performing. I had to take pictures off of the screen because he was so far away. He did an amazing job! My brother-in-law Nick had field passes so we could go down and stand next to the stage and my sister and I were going to go but because of me we didn't get down there in time. I was craving those cinnamon almonds so I made Mike go stand in line with me and I didn't realize it but we stood in line for 45 minutes! So we missed out chance to go down on the field and Nick had to give them to someone else. Those almonds may not have been worth it but they sure were good :) The next day we saw him at church with his family so we were able to say hi and tell him what a good job he did.


We have had so much fun being close to family again. We have been able to go and do so many fun things. Mike's little brother Stephen graduated from high school and it was fun to watch him walk. Here is a picture of him and his girlfriend...

while we were taking pictures outside of the graduates, Grayson found a girlfriend. Well, maybe she found him. He just kept walking away from her and she would just follow him everywhere he went. It was so cute!


I was also able to go to my sister Taylor's CNA graduation. It's crazy that our little siblings are growing up! I feel old! I took a picture of her walking and getting her diploma but because we were so far away it didn't turn out. I'll have to post a picture of her in her cute scrubs.
9 comments:
Wish we could have been there on Father's Day! I love the picture of trying to get all the boys to sit still! I bet that was hilarious! Love all the pictures!
I love those pictures!!! So fun to see everyone! Cracks me up seeing Grayson walk away from that girl:) He definitely did not get that from Michael;) Love you guys!
Greyson and Boston are so cute together, a little blondie and brownie!
YEAH - finally a new post. Thanks for taking all the pictures! I need to copy these ones. I love that you guys are close and Boston and Grayson can play together now. It's fun watching them play together or by themselves in the same room. I'm glad you came out last weekend - we had a blast and we miss you already!!
PS - the picture that the 4 great-grandkids are attempting to get their picture taken in ... that was hilarious! Also, next time, try not to get my pointy nose in the corner of the picture!
PSS - Nick is still wondering how come you didn't mention your GREAT brother-in-law for the wonderful 'men' in your life :)
AHH Grayson is huge! He looks very dapper dear! Miss you much! Lets catch up soon! Can't believe you are back in Utah already! Goodness!
Grayson is the cutest little boy- I wish Asher could spend more time with his big cuz. The pictures are darling. I'm trying to be better about blogging... I imagine I'll get there one day. :)
We miss you guys!
Looks like Utah is treating the Harrison family well. Missing you guys wish you were back in the nasty naty. How nice to have family to close to get together and play so often.
Post a Comment