Wow! The past 3 years have just flown by for us! I can't believe that Mike is a graduate and now a Lawyer. It seems like we just moved and school just started. These past 3 years have been the best 3 years of our lives. We have made some incredible friends in Cincinnati and they will continue to be our closest friends. I'm so proud of Mike and the hard work that he has put in these past few years. Not only did he get very involved with school, he also balanced church callings and a family. He has had a lot on his plate but has had such a positive attitude and is just always happy. I'm so lucky to have such an amazing husband and best friend. I'm so excited to see what these next few years has in store for us. (Well...these next few years starting in August). Mike is living with his parents in Salt Lake and I'm living with my parents. The bar classes are out there. He takes the bar at the end of July. I'm living with my parents until we find a house. Once the bar is over then we can finally live together again....yay! I've been going out on the weekends to visit. Hopefully things can start to be normal for us when he moves back and starts his job and we have a home again :)
It was so nice to have Mike's mom come out for graduation and spend her Mother's Day with us! We had soooo much fun (except for when Grayson choked on a chip at Montgomery Inn!)

Mikes friends: Christine and Chris
Mikes friends: Christine and Chris
Scott, Mike and Kummer
Gary and Mike
Mike and Antonio
Us with Dan and Jen. They are getting married in October and were going back so Mike can play the piano at their wedding

Mike and Gang Wang
Mike and Gang Wang
4 comments:
Congratulations Mike ... what an awesome accomplishment! Good luck with the Bar ... you'll be a GREAT attorney.
Congrats again Mike! That is pretty awesome! Glad we got to see you guys before we moved! Grayson is getting so big! He is so dang cute! Miss you guys!
Cangrats Mike. Luckily Sara has the skinny on everyone and tipped me off to your blog...and the fact that you just graduated law school.. Right on dude! What's next? -- Bens
I wish I could have been there, such a cool picture watching you get hooded!!! I love you both!
Post a Comment