We didn't get a lot of pictures on Christmas...took a few videos. I think with a new baby and all we just had a lot going on. Grayson really got into Santa this year and was so excited for him to come. He is not a morning person as you can tell from the video. ;) It takes awhile for the switch to flip and for him to be in a good mood. I love this video cause it shows what I have to go through every day. He wakes up super ornery and then out of nowhere he is happy to be alive. Since it was Christmas we weren't super ornery but you get a glimpse of it. His main gift that he had been asking for over and over was a "pirate telescope". Santa brought it and he was so excited. I'm not sure if we even got video of it :s He got his spider-man roller skates from Grandma Julie and he LOVES them! He likes to pose with them on if you can't tell.
Friday, March 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad you finally posted some more pictures!! YEAH!! Also, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures of the Spider man roller skates in his diaper! Hilarious!!
Post a Comment