I just love this face! Grayson and I got squirted with a water gun and it hit us smack in the face...he was NOT happy if you couldn't tell. This is what he looked like right after, he cried a little...

THEN...this was his face. He was so mad at those people for squirting us!
Sue was able to come in town for the 4th! We had a good time
Doing some fireworks at the house...

Grayson would dance to the sound

After the parade we all went up to this place called Little Dell. We packed a lunch and took the canoe and some games. It was so fun. Grayson just loved the canoe, but he has to be able to paddle the entire time or he gets mad.


Fireworks on Harrington Hill!! It may be the last year...who knows. If we could keep Michael from fighting with all the trailer trash around us then maybe we can come back ;) We are getting pretty sick of all the smokers around us.







1 comment:
I am so sad I missed you guys... Mike told me you were coming up.
and for the record he did invite me to watch fireworks. we kinda had a crazy night at my Parents house with extended family over.
lets just rewind a couple weeks ago!
and I promise we will come over and watch fireworks with you!
Looks like you had a fun 4th! :)
PS Sue was here too??
PPS Congrats on your soon to be boy! SO Excited! (you sure make cute boys!)
Post a Comment